What Is Microsoft OneDrive ? Why use Microsoft OneDrive ? – Today in this article we are going to give you information on a very important topic. Today in this article we will give you information about Microsoft OneDrive. Along with this, we are also going to tell you how to create an account in Microsoft OneDrive? And what are the features of Microsoft OneDrive? If you also want to know about Microsoft OneDrive and want to create your account in Microsoft OneDrive, then read this article completely till the end. In this article, you have been given complete information related to Microsoft OneDrive in detail.
Do you store your data on a computer or smartphone? If you store your data only in computer or smart phone, then I can say with certainty that you too will always have the fear of data being deleted. There is always a fear in the mind of all the smartphone or computer users today that if my computer or smart phone gets damaged, then my data may not be deleted. If you also have this fear in your mind, then I will tell it for your information. To eliminate this fear, you can upload your data to cloud storage.
Cloud storage is one of the best technology developed at present. Cloud storage is a type of invisible space. You can store a lot of your data inside cloud storage. When the time comes, you can access it with the help of user id and password.
Just like we have memory card or pen drive and we store our data in it. That’s exactly what cloud storage is like. Inside cloud storage we store our data online with the help of gmail id and password. And later, if needed, you can access your data back on any other computer or smartphone by logging in with the help of email id and password.
Today there are many cloud storage services launched by different companies. One of the most popular cloud storage service is Microsoft OneDrive. You can use Microsoft OneDrive to store your data online.
What Is Microsoft OneDrive ?
If you do not have information about Microsoft OneDrive, then for your information, let me tell you that Microsoft OneDrive is a type of cloud storage. By reading the name of Microsoft onedrive, you must be knowing that it is developed by Microsoft company. Microsoft OneDrive is developed by Microsoft company, so you get full confidence of security and quality in it.
Here you should know one thing that Microsoft OneDrive can only be used by the person who has a Microsoft account. If you do not have a Microsoft account, then you must first create a Microsoft account.
How Much Data Can We Upload Inside Microsoft Onedrive ?
There will be confusion in the mind of many people, how much data can we store inside Microsoft OneDrive? For your information, let me tell you that in Microsoft OneDrive, you can upload up to 5GB of data absolutely free. If you want more than 5 GB storage, then for this you have to take premium of Microsoft OneDrive. For this you have to pay money.
How To Create Microsoft OneDrive Account ?
As we told you above, if you want to store your data inside Microsoft OneDrive, then for this you have to create a Microsoft account? If you do not know how to create a Microsoft account, follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, go to your computer’s Chrome browser and search for Microsoft OneDrive.
- You will see an official website of Microsoft OneDrive on the computer screen. You have to open the official website of Microsoft OneDrive.
- Now on the screen you will have seen an option named sign up for free. You have to click on this option.
- Now you will be asked some of your specific information. Enter whatever name, surname, gmail id password you are asked.
- By doing that, your Microsoft OneDrive account will be created and ready. You will now enter the home page of Microsoft OneDrive.
- A page will open in front of you. When you will see at the top of this page you will see two options file and folder.
- If you want to upload an entire folder inside OneDrive, then you click on the folder. If you want to upload a particular file inside OneDrive then you just click on File.
- If you have clicked on the folder then you will see all your folders on your computer screen. Select the folder you want to upload to OneDrive and click on the Upload button.
- The processing will be completed in no time and the folder you have uploaded will be automatically stored inside OneDrive.
- Now you can access your folder by login in any system with the help of your Gmail ID and Password.
In this way you can store your data online inside Microsoft OneDrive by following the simple steps mentioned above. Today in this article we told you what is Microsoft OneDrive? How to Store Data in Microsoft OneDrive? I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you so much for reading the article till the end.