In this article I have shared a complete guide to create a coupon site for you in WordPress. Follow this guide very closely and you will prepare your coupon site with WordPress for 2 hours.
Steps to create a Coupon website with WordPress:
- Purchase a domain name and hosting.
- Install WordPress
- Install a Coupon theme
- Install plugins
Step 1: Purchase a domain name and hosting
- Buy Domain Name for your Website: Something like, .com, .org, .in, .net etc. and name which you think to put in front of them. After that when it comes to registering the domain name, there are many companies registering domain names for which we can get our domain name registered.
- Save money on Hosting
Step 2: Install WordPress
Step 3: Install a Coupon theme
So now, come to the most important step of this post, that is, to install any coupon theme. Which is the structure of your WordPress blog, it decides your theme.
Each coupon based theme can have different features. So keep in mind, that you choose a theme that will completely satisfy the needs of your coupon website and also provide other great options / features.
Clipper is a coupon theme, which is the best and recommended coupon theme. In this theme you get all those features which should be in any AK advanced coupon website.
Step 4: Install plugins
You can choose the plugins according to your needs, and to get different features, you can install, activate and configure them.
Steps to install plugins:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Plugins> Add New
- Search for the plugin you want to install.
- Click Install now.
- Activate the plugin and configure its settings.