How To Send Secret Email With Gmail Confidential Mode Feature? – Friends, today we will tell you how you can send secret email through Gmail Confidential Mode feature. Also what are its benefits. Friends, Gmail keeps bringing a lot of new features regarding its privacy. So that users can keep their email account as secure as possible. In such a situation, a feature called Confidential Mode of Gmail has also come. Which is pretty awesome. With the help of which the user is able to protect the sent mail with a password.
What are the benefits of the Gmail Confidential Mode feature?
Friends, let me tell you that this feature of Gmail is a very powerful feature. If you use this feature. So you send the email sent by Gmail. So to whom you have sent the email. If he wants, he cannot forward this mail, nor can he print it. That is to say, this mail will be limited to only that person. To whom we have sent email.
- If you want, you can also set the expiry date of its email here. So that when that time is over, that email gets destroyed automatically.
- With the help of this feature you can also generate PASSCODE. The user to whom you are sending the PASSCODE. An OTP is first sent to his account. Which is done by Google.
- The email sent with the help of this feature is opened inside a separate window. Which cannot be copied. Neither forward, nor print, nor can you attach any kind of file with it.
Read More – How To Create GIF Animation From YouTube Videos?
How to send email secretly through Gmail Confidential Mode feature?
Friends, if you also want to take advantage of Gmail’s Confidential Board feature and want to send Mail in a secret way. So for that you have to follow the steps given below.
- Friends, first of all you have to open your computer or laptop. You have to go to the official website of Gmail. If you want to do this in your smartphone. So you go to Gmail with the help of your smartphone’s default browser.
- Now you have to login here. You can login here with your Gmail ID.
- Friends, as soon as you are logged in here. With the login, you have to click on the Compose button.
- Friends, as soon as you click on the button of Compose Email. With the click, now you want to send the email to whomever. You can send him an email. Here you enter his email address or send him an email by typing it.
- Friends after typing the message. You will also find a clock icon next to the send button at the bottom.
- Click on the clock icon here and select the SMS passcode.
- Now you have to select the Expiration Time of your message here.
- Then you have to enter the mobile number of the recipients here. To whom you want to send the confirmation message.
- After that the recipients will get to see an email. Inside which he has to enter the password. Which he receives with the help of a message sent by Google.
- Doing so will unlock your message.
- Apart from this, if the user wants, by selecting the option of No SMS passcode. You can also encrypt your message.