How to do Online Correction and Reprint in PAN Card ? | PAN card is always required from the bank’s work to filling the ITR. In view of this, some time ago we told you the whole process of applying for the new PAN CARD online, which was quite simple. At the same time, today we are going to tell you how important information like name, date of birth or phone number can be updated in the PAN card. This process is also quite easy. Apart from being easy, this process can also be done online at home.
After the application is processed, your PAN card will be printed and sent to your address. Keep in mind that if you want to get a copy of PAN card at home while making online correction, then you have to pay 106 rupees 90 paise for this. At the same time, if you do not want a copy of the PAN card and will use the digital copy only, then you will not be charged a single penny.
Aadhaar eKYC is required
Before telling the process, let us tell you that we are going to tell you how to update the name through Aadhaar eKYC. If your name is correct in the Aadhaar card, then follow the steps given below. If the name in Aadhaar is not correct, then you will have to submit other documents like marriage certificate or passport etc.
How to do Correction and Reprint in PAN Card ?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website NSDL.
- After opening the website, you will have to generate a token number, for which the information requested on the application online will have to be filled.
- After filling the information, a token number will be generated which will be valid for one month.
- After the token number, you have to click on Changes or Correction in existing PAN Data/Reprint of PAN Card.
- After that you have to choose how you want to provide the documents for PAN, after that click on submit documents through e-KYC (after that you will not have to submit the document in any office).
- After this, while filling the fire form, fill all the information that you want to correct and click on it.
- After this, on the next page, you have to write the starting 8 digits of your Aadhaar number, then go to the bottom of the form and click on Next button.
- After this you will have to pay. Indian citizens will have to pay Rs 106.90 for the update along with the reprint. You can pay with debit card, paytm or online banking.
- On completion of the payment, a new page will open on which the status of the transaction will appear. In this, you will get a bank reference number and a transaction number. Save both of these and click on Continue.
- After this, Aadhaar has to be authenticated. Tick the box below the Aadhaar card number and then click on Authenticate.
- If your personal information comes from the existing information on the Aadhaar card, then click on Continue with e-Sign / e-KYC.
- After this you will have to generate OTP which will link to Aadhaar on the phone.
- After that enter the OTP and click on submit button.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you which you will receive via email or you can also download it.
- An updated PAN card will arrive at your home within 14 days of the completion of the process.
Keep in mind that the information given by you should match the existing details on the Aadhaar card. If the information is different from the Aadhaar card, then you will not complete the process. Therefore, we advise you to double-check the information entered before clicking on the submit button.